This beautiful interactive artwork with images of the city of Amsterdam, past and present is looking for a location to show off! Do you fit this profile?
• Looking for a piece of ‘Amsterdam experience’.
• You have a large wall that’s carrying out for a special, distinctive interpretation.
• Looking for alternative ways of providing information to your customers.
• Looking for an eye-catcher that leads to conversations.
This large format artwork might be just what you’re looking for to reimagine an internal public (or private) spaces with a unique artwork…
Designed to celebrate all that is Amsterdam. This digital collage brings together the city’s rich past and present. Embedded QR codes enable you to delve further and discover the city’s many museums and places of interest.
Artwork specification: 135 dibond’ panels (see the blue/white stramien) of different sizes, and 3mm thick. Total size is ± 17,5 meters by 6 meters. As the artwork consists of 135 panels, it could go ‘around the corner’ if a single wall isn’t large enough.
3FM, Parool, Telegraaf en AT5.
Radio interview with Niki and 3FM
• Measurements: 17,5m x 6m
• 135 panels (dibond)
• Suitable for both inside as outside (avoid sun).
• Can ‘go around a corner’ as shown in the artist impression.
• Some adjustments in the QR-codes belongs to the possibilities.
• Delivered in a pallet of ± 1.20 m x 2.00 m x 25 cm high, ±650 kg. (47 x 79 inch, 1600 lbs.)
• The artwork has to be attached to a wall by a professional. This should be arranged and paid for by the customer.•
• A forklift truck should be at your location provided by the customer.
• The artwork is completely new and unused, but because of long storage there might be minor color differences.
Heb je geen grote muur ter beschikking, maar wil je ons graag helpen bij onze zoektocht?
Deel deze pagina dan op social media OF volg ons…